[OYAN] FW: [oasl-all] Summer Tidbits from the Library World: Part 1

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Aug 17 09:07:45 PDT 2011

Yesterday I sent an email to the OASL listserv with announcements and resources related to school libraries. Below are the items that also pertain to public libraries, for anyone who might be interested. Notice a YALSA webinar that is being offered this Thursday.

FYI,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant