[OYAN] Clarification: Stakeholder Invitation for Recruitment of Next State Librarian

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Oct 19 15:12:30 PDT 2011

Here is a clarification about tomorrow's public forum with the three State Librarian finalists:

Dear State Library Stakeholders,

Last Friday, I forwarded a message from lead recruiter Twyla Lawson inviting you to participate in the Public Presentation of the three finalists for the State Librarian position. As stakeholders, your thoughts about the candidates are important to us and will be communicated to the State Library Board of Trustees. Below are some more details about the process:

As State Library stakeholders, you are very welcome to attend in person at the Capitol (900 Court St NE, Salem in Hearing Room D from 8:15 am to noon) or by watching the presentations one of two ways:

*         Live streaming video: www.leg.state.or.us/listn/<http://www.leg.state.or.us/listn/>
Note: You will need to select Capitol Hearing Room Video: D

*         Recorded video that will be posted after the presentations on the State Librarian Recruitment Information page: www.oregon.gov/OSL/StateLibrarianRecruitmentInfoPage.shtml<http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/StateLibrarianRecruitmentInfoPage.shtml>

You are encouraged to take an electronic survey by 9:00 pm on October 20th. The survey link will be posted on the State Librarian Recruitment Information page: www.oregon.gov/OSL/StateLibrarianRecruitmentInfoPage.shtml<http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/StateLibrarianRecruitmentInfoPage.shtml>

Thank you,
Jessica

Jessica Rondema
Administrative Services Coordinator