[OYAN] Info about Teen Read Week and voting for the Teen Top Ten booklist
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Aug 1 09:21:38 PDT 2012
It Came from the Library! That’s the theme of Teen Read Week™, which is Oct. 14 – 20th
· Registration closes Sept. 15 at www.ala.org/teenread<http://www.ala.org/teenread>
· Products are on sale now at www.alastore.ala.org/trw<http://www.alastore.ala.org/trw>.
Summer Reading Program Wrap-up
· The online vote for teens to choose their favorite books from among the Teens Top Ten nominees will be open from Aug. 15 through Sept. 15 at www.ala.org/teenstopten<http://www.ala.org/teenstopten>. To access a free toolkit about how to use the Teen Top Ten at the library as well as the list of 25 nominees, visit www.ala.org/teenstopten<http://www.ala.org/teenstopten>. The winners will be announced during Teen Read Week™.
· Need ideas for evaluating your summer reading program? Check out:
o Complete Summer Reading Program Manual’s<http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=3730> chapter on evaluation
o Evaluating Teen Services and Programs<http://neal-schuman.com/etsp>, by Sarah Flowers
Questions? Contact: Nichole Gilbert at ngilbert at ala.org<mailto:ngilbert at ala.org> or 1-800-545-2433, ext. 4387.
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>, 503-378-2528
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OYAN