[OYAN] Website to help find and book performers

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Jan 5 08:37:00 PST 2012

Hi!  I just received the following promotional email about Unbound Booking<http://www.unboundbooking.com/>, which is described on their web site as: "... an entertainment booking agency specializing in top-quality educational and cultural enrichment programming specifically for libraries, schools and other community venues." Please note that this is not a local resources, entertainers on this website are from all over the country. I thought some of you may be interested.  This is not an endorsement.  Please remember to check references prior to booking all performers to make sure they are appropriate for your library and community.