[OYAN] Time to nominate favorite 2010 titles for the 2013 ORCA (Oregon Readers Choice Awards)

Rebecca Cohen storyweaver at newportlibrary.org
Wed Jan 4 11:10:33 PST 2012

Happy New Year to all and to all a good read!

My apologies for the cross-posting but this project only works if many librarians and teachers are involved.

Now is the time to get the 2010 books you loved on the 2013 list for consideration.  You can submit the nominations directly to the spreadsheet (for teacher and librarians only, please) at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asy1FgG2NVHBdEJBUTdlMnZWdzgwb3dDX0JTYkVOa2c&hl=en_US#gid=0

For your students and young readers, please let them know they can submit nominations through the ORCA blog, http://oregonreaderschoiceaward.wordpress.com/nominate/

We will start our nomination discussions in February.

My best to you all,

Rebecca Cohen, Chairperson
ORCA Committee, 2010-2012
http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=109508