[OYAN] Remember to vote!

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Wed Jan 11 14:20:38 PST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Have you voted?  No?  Then you are in the majority of OYAN members right now.  Only a handful of members have taken time to sit down, mull over the ballot, and vote for their favorite YA books of 2011.  Do you want a minority to decide the best books for you?  I thought not!  Take five minutes and vote now! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5GGYRQW

If you haven't read the books, or it's been a while, hop over to the OYAN blog http://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/ and catch up on all of the nominees!

You can vote through January 15th.   Be prepared to discuss, debate, and shimmy the results at the Winter Membership meeting.

Thanks for voting! (Yes-this is the last annoying email you will receive from me!)
Aimee

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>