[OYAN] Oregon SRP Certificate design contest: deadline Jan 30

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Jan 23 10:30:03 PST 2012

Hi!  I want to remind you that the deadline for the summer reading certificate design contest is in 1 week. So far I have received 5 children's certificate entries (more are welcome!), but no teen certificate entries. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Katie

2012 Oregon Summer Reading Certificate Design Contest

 Certificates entered into the contest must include the following features:

  *   CSLP clip-art for the 2012 summer reading program (children's and/or teen art)
  *   State of Oregon seal (just use any circular seal you can find online as a place-holder for your mock-up, it will be replaced with the official State seal prior to printing)
  *   The text: "We hereby recognize and commend NAME For completing the 2012 Oregon Summer Reading Program"
  *   Space for the signatures of Susan Castillo, State Superintendent of Public Instruction and J. Doe, State Librarian
  *   The text: "A joint project of the Oregon State Library, Oregon Department of Education, Oregon Library Association, and Oregon Education Association."
Entries must be submitted in .pdf format and emailed to katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>

Provide the following information in the body of your email:

Your full name

Your library name

Whether or not you want your name released if you win

Deadline is Monday, January 30th, 2012.

All the entries that meet the above criteria will be voted on via email sent out on the OYAN, kids-lib, and OASL listserv.  The one children's and one teen certificate with the most votes will be selected.

Thank you,
Katie Anderson
503-803-3940
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>