[OYAN] call for agenda items & lunch order Summer Meeting July 20th

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri Jul 13 09:56:24 PDT 2012

Crossposted to memberclicks:

I hope you'll be able to join us at OYAN's Summer Membership Meeting on Friday July 20th.  We will be meeting at Driftwood Public library in Lincoln City (801 SW Highway 101 # 201  Lincoln City, OR 97367).  11am-3pm.

Be prepared to discuss our new graphic novel Graphic Rave list, your summer reading programs, and Fall workshop ideas under the topic "Sex in the Library" and locations for next year's Spring and Summer meetings.

I'm also now asking for meeting agenda items!  CSLP Report?  Focus Institute Update?  ORCA request?  I needs to know!

For lunch, please look at the linked menu from Beachin Pizza: http://www.scribd.com/doc/97498278/Beachin-Pizza-Full-Menu?secret_password=2enohaflb8qzul4oeug6

Please email me (kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us<mailto:kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us>) your order by 10:30 am Thursday July 19.  I apologize for the limited number of vegetarian items. Options were somewhat limited, but I have been assured by Driftwood staff the food is quite good!

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair
McMinnville Public Library
225 NW Adams St.