[OYAN] GoToMeeting Invitation - OYAN Summer Meeting July 20

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri Jul 13 09:45:17 PDT 2012

Cross posted to memberclicks:

Just a reminder if your schedule or budget doesn't permit travel to Lincoln City on Friday July 20th, you can join us remotely from the comfort of your office using Go To Meeting.  You'll be able to see us and if you have a webcam, we'll be able to see you.  You can listen in on your computer headphones or computer speakers and if you have a microphone, chime in as needed.  If you don't have a microphone, you can add your two cents using a chat feature and the meeting administrator (Mark Richardson) will read aloud your comment.  A setup with headphones with boom microphone is ideal.  You can also use a phone to call in to listen and talk while watching the meeting online. However, the GoToMeeting phone number is long distance and it can be a little harder to hear, so please bear that in mind!

I've attached a guide which may help using Go To Meeting for the first time.  If you get this in digest form, you won't be able to see the attachment, so email me separately or check the version cross-posted to memberclicks if you are an OLA member in good standing.

The meeting starts at 11am, but please give yourself time to log on and make sure everything seems alright (microphone, webcam, speakers).  You'll be able to get to the site as early as 10:30.  If you see "waiting for organizer" that just means we are still setting up and we'll be online soon.

Lastly, it is best to stay logged on during the lunch break.  We'll be stepping out, but we'll let you know when we'll be back.

You'll follow these instructions:

1.  Please join my meeting, Friday, July 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/227569686

2.  Use your computer microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (267) 507-0009
Access Code: 227-569-686

Meeting ID: 227-569-686

GoToMeeting(r)