[OYAN] head counts and intros for OYAN sessions at OLA

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Tue Mar 27 15:47:28 PDT 2012

At our Winter membership meeting, we discussed who could intro various OYAN conference sessions at OLA (if you are doing one, could you let me know).  Camille Wood has also asked me to get head counts for session attendees.

Here's who I have introducing each program:

Censorship Preconference:  Aimee or Traci
Graphic Novels:  Mark, Aimee or Traci
Teen Crafting:  Aimee or Lisa
Book Rave:  Susan

I'll let you all decide amongst you who wants to do what (or one person can do both).  I'll just pick someone in a couple days if no one cares.

Also, I don't think we decided on someone to intro Sonja's program "Developing New Services in Difficult Times: A Case Study" (Thur. 11am-12:30pm)  If you're willing to intro/head count the program, please let me know ASAP.

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair
McMinnville Public Library
225 NW Adams St.