[OYAN] head counts and intros for OYAN sessions at OLA

Susan Smallsreed susansm at multcolib.org
Tue Mar 27 17:22:30 PDT 2012

Kris,
I just checked the program schedule on Thurs. & see that the panel I'm on
("At the Heart of OLA") is scheduled at the same time as the Book Rave.
You'll need to find someone else to intro it.  Damn it.

There's no conflict with Sonja's, so I'm happy to intro that one.
Susan

--
Susan Smallsreed
Youth Librarian, Northwest Library
susansm at multcolib.org
www.multcolib.org
work schedule: Tues.- Sat., 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.