[OYAN] Call for OYAN Fall meeting agenda items!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Wed Oct 10 18:00:18 PDT 2012

Hi, all!

I hope you'll be able to join us at OYAN's Fall Workshop and Membership Meeting on Friday, October 26.  We will be meeting at the Tualatin Public Library; the workshop runs from 10-12, and our meeting runs from 1-4.

Be prepared to discuss our bylaws, Letters about Literature sponsorship, the OYEA award reception and locations for next year's Spring and Summer meetings.  We'll also be getting updates about the OASL conference and the Book Rave nominations.

I'm also now asking for meeting agenda items!  Let me know if there's something else that needs to be on the agenda, and I'll send out the finalized list next Tuesday.

Thanks!
Traci

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian