[OYAN] Think Big Save for College summer reading sweepstake recap

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Oct 17 14:24:36 PDT 2012

A total of 4,525 entries in were submitted in the Think Big Save for College summer reading sweepstakes. This compares to 5,296 entries last year. I have attached the audit that shows how many entries were received from each library in case you are interested to learn how many of your summer readers actually submitted their entry coupons into the drawing for the $1,000 Oregon College Savings Plan.

The 15 people selected in the random drawing have been notified and their paperwork to claim their prize has been sent to them. The deadline for submitting their completed paperwork to the Oregon College Savings Plan is October 31st. That means the winners will not be announced at the state level until early November. However if your library has a winner, your library will be notified by the Oregon College Savings Plan as soon as your winner claims their prize and can start promoting you winner at that time.

Thank you,
Katie

[cid:image001.png at 01CD9CA2.9FA55520]
National Information Literacy Month Resources: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/resources/InformationLiteracyMonth.aspx