[OYAN] Divergent party

april witteveen aprilw at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Dec 19 14:00:24 PST 2013

I second that request-we're doing "Hunger Games vs. Divergent" in February, so any ideas are appreciated!
-April
(ps-sorry if you get this message twice, my first message was too large due to my signature file w/DPL logo..)

April Witteveen
Community and Teen Services Librarian
Deschutes Public Library
YALSA Board Member, 2013-2014