[OYAN] Final call to vote

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Thu Jan 10 15:39:51 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Did you know that OYAN has just over 100 members yet only about 25% vote for Book Rave?  That's worse than national elections!  Have you taken a minute to vote yet?  I haven't (note to self).  But I will before the 15th!

Also, have you already voted but have since finished some Book Rave-nominated titles? You can go back to the same computer where you did you initial Book Rave voting and add votes.

Please note that merely nominating a title did not automatically give that title one “yes” vote.  If you nominated a title but have not voted, go to the survey and vote if you are so inclined.

Also, remember you can vote “no” on a title you particularly didn’t care for or think is inappropriate for the Book Rave.  It in effect will negate some one else’s “yes” vote.  We’re going cut-throat, people!

Here is the link to the survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFG7D5F

I’ve attached the nominations spreadsheet if you want to review the titles and their tags.  Also, here is a link to the OYAN blog for refreshers on book covers and summaries.
http://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/

You can vote until January 15th.   Be prepared to discuss, debate, and shimmy the results at the Winter Membership meeting (January 18, 2011 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Salem Public Library).

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>