[OYAN] Two Upcoming YA Author Events

Dawn Prochovnic dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
Thu Jan 10 17:03:07 PST 2013

In the spirit of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators wanting to information share more regularly with the librarians in our community, I wanted to let the YA list know about two events coming up that are featuring YA Authors from the Pacific NW:

On January 12th at 3:00 PM, at Annie Blooms Books (7834 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland OR), Ruth Tenzer Feldman (author of Blue Thread), Emily Whitman (author of Wildwing), and Joy Preble (author of Anastacia Forever) will be participating in a panel moderated by author Rosanne Parry. More information is available at the following link: http://www.annieblooms.com/event/young-adult-author-trio-ruth-tenzer-feldman-joy-preble-emily-whitman

Sean Beaudoin, Kevin Emerson, Cat Patrick will be visiting Powell's at Cedar Hills Crossing (Beaverton, OR 3415 SW Cedar Hills Blvd.) on January 16, 2013 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM.

Best wishes,

Dawn Prochovnic, MA
SCBWI-Oregon, Library Liaison
Author, Story Time with Signs & Rhymes