[OYAN] Attention: We Want You...to be OYAN's Secretary or Newsletter Editor!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Fri Mar 29 15:05:25 PDT 2013

Hi, OYANers,
So, Aimee and I are going to lay it all out there - we are in dire need of people to run for OYAN secretary and Newsletter editor.  We really have no one, and we are definitely feeling the pressure.  So, would you all look deep inside your hearts and souls and take a chance on one of these positions?  Trust me - they'll be fun!  Our secretary is revered by all because he or she holds in his or her hands the ability to change the world by taking notes at our meetings and then writing them up afterwards.  As Newsletter editor, you would be part of a group that lets our membership know all the awesome teen stuff that's going on around the state - and provides book reviews and ideas for programming!  So, what do you say?  Please don't make us be this frank again, it's really quite tiring.  Please consider running...you're our only hope, Obi-Wan Kenobi style.

Thanks!
Traci & Aimee

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian