[OYAN] Attention: We Want You...to be OYAN's Secretary or Newsletter Editor!

Ruth Allen rutha at multcolib.org
Sat Mar 30 08:56:25 PDT 2013

Hi OYANers.  In addition to what Traci said, you don't need to start until
September, so that gives you the whole summer off!  As the current
secretary who has been doing the job for about 5 years, I'm happy to answer
any questions about that job.  Thank you for considering!

Ruth

--
Ruth Allen
Youth Librarian