[OYAN] FW: May 10th OYAN meeting in The Dalles

Jayne Guidinger JayneG at Guidinger.net
Fri Mar 29 19:02:43 PDT 2013

It's early to let people know that the next OYAN meeting is at my library. I just made arrangements with a local place to host us for lunch. I'm attaching the menu for you to look at and start thinking about visiting sunny The Dalles. The restaurant is up the hill from us so be sure to wear your walking shoes. We have a 4 block walk but you can also drive if you don't want to walk.

www.riverenza.net/ http://www.riverenza.net/

Google riverenza if you want the directions, a picture of the buildling, etc.

Jayne Guidinger

Teen Services Librarian

The Dalles Wasco County Library

722 Court Street