[OYAN] OYAN Spring 2013 Membership Meeting - Agenda!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue May 7 10:00:31 PDT 2013

Hi, all,

I hope you'll be able to join us at OYAN's Spring Membership Meeting on Friday, May 10.  We will be meeting at The Dalles Wasco County Library, and our meeting runs from 11-3.  I've attached a copy of the preliminary agenda to this email/digest; please email me if you have trouble opening it.  And, if you have additional items for the agenda, please let me know.

Thanks!

Traci

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian