[OYAN] OYAN Spring 2013 Membership Meeting LUNCH orders

Jayne Guidinger JayneG at Guidinger.net
Wed May 8 06:29:46 PDT 2013

Just a reminder to get in  your lunch orders. Visit the website to find the menu.   www.riverenza.net<http://www.riverenza.net>
We'll be walking up hill (or you can drive) to the restaurant so put on your walking shoes!
If you forget, you can also text in your order Friday.

Jayne
The Dalles Wasco County Library
722 Court Street
The Dalles OR 97058
541-296-2815

From: oyan-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us [mailto:oyan-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of GLASS Traci L
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:01 AM
To: 'OYAN at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' (OYAN at listsmart.osl.state.or.us)
Subject: [OYAN] OYAN Spring 2013 Membership Meeting - Agenda!

Hi, all,

I hope you'll be able to join us at OYAN's Spring Membership Meeting on Friday, May 10.  We will be meeting at The Dalles Wasco County Library, and our meeting runs from 11-3.  I've attached a copy of the preliminary agenda to this email/digest; please email me if you have trouble opening it.  And, if you have additional items for the agenda, please let me know.

Thanks!

Traci

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian