[OYAN] Chicklit vs. ?

Abbie Anderson aanderson at cclsd.org
Sat Aug 9 09:32:34 PDT 2014

"Friendship and Courting" is a great descriptor. Do you need something
snappier, and/or easier to fit on a label? "Friends and Feelings" is
probably too literal and too obvious.

How about "Boy/Girl/Friends"? That could cover "me and my friends and
our girlfriends and boyfriends" for all the gender variants and
relationship variants. Maybe? Or the perhaps already passe "BFs, GFs, BFFs".

Abbie

Abbie Anderson
Assistant Director
North Bend Public Library