[OYAN] Chicklit vs. ?

Barbara Head barbahe at multcolib.org
Sun Aug 10 10:41:57 PDT 2014

I like  "Boy/Girl/Friends" -- I know my teen son would balk at the term
"courting," even though he has enjoyed reading a few of those books.

*Barbara J Head*
Youth Librarian
Hillsdale Regional Library, Multnomah County
Phone: 503.988.5388
Voicemail: 503.988.4754
*barbahe at multco.us <xxxxxxx at multco.us>* <xxxxxxx at multcolib.org>
*www.multcolib.org* <http://www.multcolib.org/>
Work schedule: Sunday - Thursdays 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.