[OYAN] Stumper - YA Book, mindreading teens

Barratt Miller BMiller at crooklib.org
Tue Aug 19 16:55:59 PDT 2014

That sounds like Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan! Kami and Jared meet in an elevator, there is telepathy and witchcraft involved, and the original hardback cover is a deep pink/red.

Barratt Miller, MSLIS
Youth & Adult Services Librarian
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
541-447-7978 ext 303
bmiller at crooklib.org<mailto:bmiller at crooklib.org>
Crook County Library - Experience the Journey!