[OYAN] Oregon Afterschool Conference: Call for presenters

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Jul 20 13:35:23 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of OregonASK.

The Oregon Afterschool Conference is on November 7 at Chemeketa Community College in Salem. We are opening up our Request for Proposals (RFP) process for workshop presenters. The link to apply to be a presenter is:

 http://tinyurl.com/OAC2015app

We are looking specifically for presentations on the following topics:

  *   Afterschool staff management
  *   Successful partnerships with the school day
  *   Family Engagement
  *   Summer programming ideas
  *   Elementary STEM content
  *   Middle and High School STEM content
  *   School-ager brain development
  *   Fitness content
  *   Arts content
  *   Math content
  *   Behavior Management
  *   Growth Mindset
  *   Youth Voice
  *   School Gardens

If you have a topic outside of this list, we are still happy to consider your idea!

Please contact me if you have any questions,
Susan

Susan Hamann
Oregon Registry Master Trainer
Quality Improvement Coordinator, OregonASK
503-781-9624 (c)
503-689-1656 (o)
susan.hamann at oregonask.org<mailto:susan.hamann at oregonask.org>
www.oregonask.org<http://www.oregonask.org>