[OYAN] Fall OYAN workshop and meeting, Oct 21st-- attending remotely

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Tue Oct 18 19:46:15 PDT 2016

Oh and in case you missed it (cos I neglected to include it, ha ha), here
is the info you'll need:

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/288482237
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__global.gotomeeting.com_join_288482237&d=CwMFAw&c=pslXprxdtWHFBuj41-AaSLF1gHAT1_cek1PvLND777Q&r=DbS4fHSdY6YokHDOjweChoZ0O7Se8VAzZgT2HO4HcNA&m=sno7ZMVOexjlLM8pQzmt2Hy8sMHgTAgZygVwMauCNKs&s=Dd9qsx-81fbnVWGYPAW6rAzTkjzoVF-UH-IKz5eqv7A&e=>

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (872) 240-3311

Access Code: 288-482-237

Meeting ID: 288-482-237

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Thank you!

Violeta