[OYAN] 90-Second Newbery is coming to Portland's Hollywood Theatre on February 12, 2017!

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Wed Oct 26 09:35:57 PDT 2016

Hey everyone.

If you haven't heard of the 90-Second Newbery
<http://www.90secondnewbery.com>, it's a festival that showcases youth-made
short films honoring Newbery winners or honor books.

You can participate by attending the festival in February in Portland (the
only Oregon date, alas) and/or you can submit an original video. It is an
entertaining opportunity for teens to hone their leadership and creative
skills. The deadline is January 7, 2017, so if you have a teen council or
group of teen volunteers who are interested in filming videos, now is the
time to start planning.

Press release is below just in case. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Violeta