[OYAN] Free Anime

Coi Vu coiv at multco.us
Wed May 31 16:45:17 PDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this Keli. Just FYI, an anime license is still required
to show these films to the public. If you have any questions about those
please let me know.

Thanks!

Coi

​

​

*Côi Vũ*, MAEd  |  preferred pronoun: she/her/hers
Systemwide Public Programs and Exhibitions
Multnomah County Library
PO Box 6997, Portland, OR  97228-6997
office: 503.988.3496. PST |  fax: 503.988.5226.

<http://www.multcolib.org/>

[image: https://multco.us/global] <https://multco.us/global>