[OYAN] Survey on prioritizing/evaluating your outreach (please fill out by 12/22)

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Sat Dec 1 08:37:58 PST 2018

Apologies for cross posting.

Multnomah County Library is working on an LSTA-funded project
<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/Competitives.aspx> to:

   - create and share clearly defined purposes for outreach
   - prioritize guidelines for staff to focus services, sufficient supplies
   and tools to effectively and efficiently provide outreach
   - establish measurement tools to continually measure and report outreach
   outcomes

We define outreach to include everything from delivering flyers to sitting
on the board of a local organization, from in-person tabling at important
events to creating content behind the scenes for partner organizations.

We would love to hear from you about what you think about these topics and
what works well at your library. This survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejDNCYJG9DmgnDgMEZSOZKuc6f7VaDgm3OzDOevktDTyGCkQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
should
take you 5-10 minutes. There is an optional section at the end where you
can put in your contact information, but if you don't fill it out, the
survey is completely anonymous.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!

Violeta

--
*Violeta Garza*
*Community Outreach Librarian*