[OYAN] Quick survey for national summer reading recommendations due Thursday, Jan. 11th, 2018

K'Lyn Hann klyn.hann at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Jan 3 11:30:00 PST 2018

Pull out your wish list of summer reading themes (2021), slogans(2020), and artist recommendations for 2022 and beyond!

In just 5 questions, give us your feedback request from participating states by the Collaborative Summer Library Program which organizes some of the content in advance for CSLP's annual meeting in Denver, CO this April.

The more responses we get, the more accurately we can weigh our votes of all of Oregon!

Looking forward to your responses!  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HXPHCTY

K'Lyn Hann
OYAN CSLP Representative, 2014-2018

Senior Librarian