[OYAN] RA help? Reads like South Park

Keli Yeats keliy at multcolib.org
Sun Jul 28 16:31:43 PDT 2019

You could try Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales. I find Donner Dinner Party
really easy to sell. My two hooks for that are "the funniest book about the
Donner Party that you'll every read." And I show kids the chart on the
back. It has all the people in the party, whether they died and what they
died of, and whether or not they were eaten. It's that last part that
usually hooks them.

Keli Yeats, Teen Librarian
(prefered pronouns: she, her, hers)

Rockwood Library