[OYAN] Call for Spotlight on Success/Poster Session Proposals for 2019 OLA-WLA Annual Conference - deadline March 22, 2019

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Mar 7 11:19:44 PST 2019

Do you do something great with kids and/or teens? (The correct answer is yes, yes I do!) Would you like to share it in a low-key way at OLA/WLA? You could do a poster session - this would be an especially great thing to try if you've never done a conference presentation before or if you submitted something that didn't get accepted this year - Good things to share could be:

*         Teen Parent group outreach (I'm looking at you, Ledding! But others do this too, please consider highlighting this critically important work you are doing!)

*         Bingo Card Programming - so many of you do this in summer reading but also in other creative ways, this would be an awesome poster!

*         Intern Opportunities - so many of you use teens or college students for summer reading interns and this would be such an awesome highlight for building job skills and expanding opportunities for you and for community - win-win!

If you're interested in doing a poster session but aren't sure what you have to offer, CALL ME AND I WILL TALK YOU INTO IT. See below for the google form to propose a poster.

Happy Thursday,

Greta b

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant