[OYAN] Voting for Oregon Reader's Choice Award

MacKenzie Ross mross at beavertonoregon.gov
Sun Mar 10 15:08:15 PDT 2019

In case you're looking for a display idea, have the kids and teens in your library vote for their favorite Oregon Reader's Choice Award title!

You can find more information here<https://oregonreaderschoiceaward.wordpress.com/vote-for-the-2019-orca/>, which includes the Google Form to send us the votes. You can also find signs and ballots at the top of our Resources webpage<https://oregonreaderschoiceaward.wordpress.com/resources/>. I'll close the Google Form on Monday, April 1, so be sure to get the votes in by then!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at orca at olaweb.org<mailto:orca at olaweb.org>

Best,
MacKenzie

MacKenzie Ross
Youth Services Librarian
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005
Murray Scholls Branch | 11200 SW Murray Scholls Place | Beaverton, OR 97007
503-526-2373 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
mross at beavertonoregon.gov<mailto:mross at beavertonoregon.gov>
Work days: Sunday-Thursday
Pronouns: she, her

[cid:image001.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]     [cid:image002.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]      [cid:image003.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]    @beavertonlib

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.