[OYAN] Just for funsies: OYAN Newsletter, Feb 1997

Aimee Meuchel ameuchel at tualatin.gov
Wed Mar 27 09:30:08 PDT 2019

Thanks for sharing! I loved this soooo much.  It was great to see who is still around (hi Ruth and Carol) and who has retired and moved on. So fun to see the book reviews (and that I had read many of them).

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.tualatinoregon.gov<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>