[OYAN] Bookclub? Bookclub! Bookclub.

Aimee Meuchel ameuchel at tualatin.gov
Thu May 30 19:12:48 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

If you run a monthly traditional book club for teens (where everyone reads the same book and discusses) will you email me with your responses to these questions (and any I didn't think of)?

1. What age of teens come?
2. What books have been successful?
3. What hasn't been successful?
4. Do you give participants a copy of the book to keep?
5. If yes to number 4, where do you purchase copies of the books?
6. How many teens come on average?
7. What kind of food do you serve?
8. Do you any crafts or activities at the book club relating to the book?

Thanks for your help! I have a small group of teens requesting this and I'm willing to give it a go, but it's been awhile since I've run a traditional book club.

Aimee

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.tualatinoregon.gov<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>