[OYAN] FW: Spokane County Library District Job Announcement

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Nov 6 16:11:28 PST 2019

Hi folks,

Spokane County Library District is looking for an education librarian and if programs are your jam, this might be a good fit for you!  The application closes Friday:

Job Announcement: Education and Enrichment Librarian

Are you an enthusiastic Librarian who is passionate about serving youth? We are looking for someone to bring their uniqueness and skills to the librarian role in serving our diverse customers of all ages - from babies to senior citizens.

This position will focus on connecting children, families and schools in the greater Spokane Valley area with the wealth of District programming and resources.

  *   Experience planning programs for ages 8 and up in STEAM and literacy, knowledge of early literacy helpful
  *   Flexibility in work schedule and approach
  *   Comfortable working on multiple teams and projects simultaneously
  *   Will be assigned to provide storytimes to a variety of age groups
For more information:
Spokane County Library District Job Announcement<http://bit.ly/2oGBbzL>

Best,

Greta b