[OYAN] Friday September 11th Weekend Wishes

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Sep 11 16:56:16 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

It's been such a challenging week in an already stressful year. It is hard to know what to say - While Salem skies have lost the creepy orange, it is no less unsettling to go outside and not be able to fully breathe.  We are grateful to be hearing from those of you who are safe and well, from folks who are evacuated and those who are helping out where needed.  We have heard from several folks in areas unaffected who want to help fellow library folks and believe right now the Red Cross or local United Ways may be the best way to get help to folks who need it given restrictions around COVID. OLA is working on a way to support libraries and library staff impacted by fire and will have info about that soon. Take good care this weekend, and we'll have an update for you about summer reading and IREAD on Monday.

Stay safe,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D6885C.E6FC9510]