[OYAN] Fall programs

Ian Duncanson iduncanson at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Aug 11 18:15:20 PDT 2021

I'm doing some lowkey craft ones in person. I wanted to do a gaming tournament with low capacity but I decided against it. I am also hoping to be able to old TLC meetings in person, but who knows what things will look like come September. As MacKenzie said, we'll be requiring masks. I just have no desire for more virtual programs since they don't seem to work particularly well with the age group. I thought my needle felt cactus program was a happy exception this summer though.

Ian Duncanson

Community Engagement Librarian

Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005

503-350-3610 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>

Work days: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

COVID-19 Update<http://intraweb/news/Pages/default.aspx>: Please note: I am working remotely at this time. Response times may be longer than normal as we adapt to remote work.