[OYAN] Fall programs

Rachel Timmons rachelt at hoodriverlibrary.org
Thu Aug 12 10:27:31 PDT 2021

Hello!

I am doing in-person programs in the fall (and have been this summer). I
have a Teen Council that meets and we are doing a Magic tournament and some
movies and trivia and game nights.

I do have the good luck to have a large garden with seating and space
attached to my library. And everyone is encouraged to wear masks as they
are comfortable.

I have a larger program at the end of October that I'm crossing my fingers
for.

Rachel

Rachel Timmons (she/her)
Teen Librarian (Weds-Saturdays)

*“Sometimes the interruptions are half the fun, and sometimes they're
mind-bogglingly terrifying. I can't wait to see which one this is.” -Milo
Murphy*