[OYAN] 1st Ever Virtual CSD Spring Workshop series

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 07:22:31 PST 2021

Announcing: the 1st Ever Virtual CSD Spring Workshop series!

Check out our video introduction to the series.

This year we are trying something a little different. Please try it with us!
1. Each month for the next three months, we'll be thinking about the following topics:
March: Summer Reading
April: Programming (coming soon!)
May: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Services (coming soon!)

2. We invite you to pick among a menu of webinars or articles related to that month's topic from the list.
Only choose the webinars or articles that interest you!

3. Join us for a debrief session! These will be informal discussions around each topic.
No time to watch or read? That's okay! You can come anyway!
Can't attend the debrief session? You can still watch or read about the topic when it's best for you.

Save the Dates, 11AM-1PM
(links go directly to Zoom meeting)
March 19: Summer Reading
April 30: Programming
May 7: EDI in services

Click here to get started on March's Watch and Read on Summer Reading.

Questions? Contact CSD Co-Chair Bryce Kozla at brycesa1 at gmail.com.