[OYAN] Thursday, March 4th Inclusive Collections Resource

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Mar 4 13:50:55 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a resource for Inclusive Collections<https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children/inclusivecollections> from my Connecticut colleague Kymberlee Powe. It includes excellent resources for building and maintaining inclusive collections, which as we know is not the work of one week or one single session, it is ongoing, daily, and collective work. Thanks to all of you who are talking with community members about Dr. Seuss this week, I know these can be challenging conversations and appreciate your willingness to dive in.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]