[OYAN] OYAN Hangout & Awards at OLA!

OYAN CHAIR oyan at olaweb.org
Wed Apr 19 22:48:33 PDT 2023

Hey everyone!

Tomorrow (Thursday, April 20th) is our OYAN Hangout & Awards get together!
If you serve teens and are a part of OYAN (or you're curious about OYAN)
feel free to join us!

We'll be meeting at 6pm at the Deschutes Junction Pizza Grill & Taphouse
(2940 N Hwy 97, Bend, OR) and announcing the winner of our 2023 OYEA Award!
We'll have appetizers, good fun, and great company!

Also, if you are interested in participating in the OYAN Raffle, feel free
to stop by our booth in the Exhibitor Hall on your break!

--
Caitlin McMahan
OYAN Chair

[image: OYAN_logo_clr.JPG]