[OYAN] Friday, August 4th Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Aug 4 17:38:55 PDT 2023

Hello folks,

It's August and there's much to celebrate - This week's shoutout goes to all of our  summer reading partners who work with us to ensure positive experiences for kids and teens over the summer, from our university & museum folks to our cities and other public departments - What a gift to work with such fantastic community folks! Here's just three examples from this week's news, although I know many more of you also have good things happening!

LaGrande Dino-mite Exhibit<https://www.lagrandeobserver.com/community/library-s-summer-events-culminate-with-dino-mite-exhibit/article_bbc2bd78-2d79-11ee-a406-7bda4bfba100.html>
Lebanon Teen Craft Fair at the City-wide Garage Sale<https://www.facebook.com/LebanonOregonLibrary/posts/pfbid023CyBWBRN8jpAyY2GDsnyNnf9dmbGGLVSxZFiB7NxFNEDUuQapz4sS1XRUHNdnHXUl>
Toledo Bus Stop Art from Summer Reading Art Contest<https://www.facebook.com/toledopubliclibrary/posts/pfbid02cCL9gA1w1V5EN2FFfKDK3DH1iTyebG2vhKyg9X99TKSNwfcUKzNMGKkNGQDpApq8l>

I hope you all have a good weekend and rest for the end of summer reading ahead.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]