[OYAN] Friday, December 28th Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Dec 29 09:04:07 PST 2023

Hi folks,

This is a shoutout to you all for making it to the last week of 2023! Thank you so much for all you've done this year in your programming, in your buildings, in outreach, as you're walking around the grocery store and a library family tracks you down - in all the many ways you are making sure your community can access information and materials, and especially as you work to meet the needs of our youngest community members.  We appreciate your work!

I hope any weekend work you have is full of good people and tasks, and even if you are working, that you have time to enjoy the holiday. Happy New Year!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]