[OYAN] Summer 2023 Teen Internship Grants Open Feb 15th

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Jan 23 13:25:47 PST 2023

Hello everyone,

We're pleased to let you know 2023 Teen Internship Grants<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/lstagrants/teeninterns> open February 15th! Libraries receiving this grant will be able to offer a paid teen internship for the Summer of 2023. Libraries who received a 2022 Teen Internship grant submitted slides and gave presentations about their projects last fall, you can view both at the link above if it's helpful to see what other libraries have done. We are hosting two virtual information sessions next week, zoom links below. Please drop in if you have any questions about this grant opportunity.

Tuesday, Jan 31st at 9am Info Session Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84130488594
Meeting ID: 841 3048 8594
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,84130488594# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,84130488594# US (San Jose)

Friday, February 3rd at 1pm Info Session Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82105052995
Meeting ID: 821 0505 2995
One tap mobile
+12532050468,,82105052995# US
+12532158782,,82105052995# US (Tacoma)

Sincerely,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]