[OYAN] Book Buzz: Wednesday, 1/25 from 1 -2 pm

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 14:58:43 PST 2023

CSD Virtual Winter Workshop: Book Buzz
Join us for our virtual winter workshop, Book Buzz.  Gather together with your fellow youth library workers and chat about new and noteworthy titles from 2022.  Please add your five favorite books from 2022 to our sign up form and be ready to chat about your choices.  We will compile the list of favorites and send it to you.

For more information and to sign up: https://www.csdola.org/workshops-2022-23.html

Emily West and Tara Morissette
CSD Co-Chairs, 2022-23
csd at olaweb.org mailto:csd at olaweb.org

Website: http://www.csdola.org/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/csdola/
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/

The purpose of the Children's Services Division shall be to promote and advance library service to children and youth through public and professional education and cooperation.