[OYAN] Posting about ORCA in the OYAN listserv

Lindsey Quigley-Johnson lindsey at creswell-library.org
Tue Nov 7 12:01:00 PST 2023

Hi Mark!
Thanks for conducting a great meeting on Friday--it was great to connect
and I will certainly be back for virtual and in-person meetups in the
future. I can't believe it took me so long!

Anyway, I wanted to post to the listserve in the next few weeks about ORCA
and share the nomination form. Is that something that would belong in the
OYAN weekly newsletter? IF so, would you be able to send me the link to the
sign-up sheet?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
-Lindsey

Lindsey Quigley-Johnson (she/her/hers)
Youth and Community Services Librarian
Creswell Library