[OYAN] Deadline Math (2024 OLA session proposal reminder)

OLA Conference Programs olaprograms at olaweb.org
Wed Nov 8 13:46:30 PST 2023

*(Excuse cross-posts) *

Okayokayokayokay, hear me out:

The deadline for 2024 OLA session proposals is the end of the day on
Friday. *That's 11:59 p.m. on Friday, 11/10.* That's 57.5 hours away from
this very moment.

BUT...

16 of those hours you should be asleep. So it's really 41.5 hours away.

Work has you for another 16-20 hours. Monsters! So now the deadline is 23
hours away.

Then there's meals, and showers, and stories before bed, and errands, and
appointments, and that's like 40 hours time-warped into 8.

Do you see what I see?* The deadline is already here, man! It's right
here! *

[image: file.jpg]

Don't wait until Friday evening; it's not what you want to be doing then,
anyway. Submit your proposals today!

*Pre-conference: 2024 Pre-conference session proposal form
<https://forms.gle/qtTwJXgnBgvVTFss5> (Wed)*

*Conference: 2024 Conference session proposal form
<https://forms.gle/rbpRpheECCg2Viq76> (Thrs/Fri/Sat)*

Best,

*Taylor Worley* (she/her)
*2024 OLA Conference Programs Chair*
olaprograms at olaweb.org
taylorlgkw at gmail.com & 541-731-7101

   - If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel
   free to reach out again.
   - I typically check this email Tuesday through Saturday, between 10 a.m.
   and 6 p.m.
   - If any of this information is inaccessible to you, I can provide it in
   another way.