[OYAN] OYAN Fall Membership Meeting in Eugene November 3rd

Mark Richardson MarkR at wccls.org
Tue Oct 31 13:48:42 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send a quick reminder about the OYAN meeting this Friday.  Please RSVP if you plan to be there in person to either Caitlin (CMcMahan at eugene-or.gov)  or myself (markr at wccls.org) by tomorrow as we have some guests coming at 10 AM and we would like to know who to expect.

We may change to a virtual only meeting if there won't be many people in person, so please give us a sign!  I appreciate those who have told me their plans already.

See the previous email for all the details if you missed it.

Thanks,
Mark Richardson