[OYAN] Join us for our CSD Spring Workshop: Inclusive Early Literacy

tmorissette at comcast.net tmorissette at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 18:33:07 PST 2024

Join us for our CSD Spring Workshop: Inclusive Early Literacy

We are excited to announce that Melissa Pebly, EdD Assistant Professor of Practice, Portland State University, College of Education will be our workshop facilitator.

Her workshop is on Friday, March 22nd from 1:00-3:00PM on Zoom.

 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXB0_6AunMga0P-NEEUcfoyHDC4kkEZr0MGH2sx8bYngC7FQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0> Registration Link Here

The workshop will help attendees become familiar with: how storytime can impact educational outcomes for children with disabilities and diverse learning needs, the principles of Universal Design for Learning, initial strategies to support children with disabilities in storytime, and more.

Pre and Post-Session Readings/Websites from Melissa Pebly:

1) Please watch this short video on  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDvKnY0g6e4> Universal Design for Learning

2) Some reading to get you ready for our work together:  <https://www.cast.org/news/2022/read-universal-design-learning-udl-theory-practice-free-clusive> Universal Design for Learning - Theory and Practice

Check out our blog post about the event  <https://www.csdola.org/blog/virtual-workshop-registration-links-book-buzz-221-inclusive-early-literacy-322> here!

Zoom Meeting Link:  <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82122450182> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82122450182

Meeting ID: 821 2245 0182

  <https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/0OW4ozSb68w5ALqYVXd4WLWLFm_vau6mavFEIYH-anBqCa9-hwQrpfTvY1G6MK4fjlCCZwrAi4eQ4HcaiybcmF_ZWfxSL_tyUGV-waC_Rv4qE3_lLCcdW_6qKOWwr860rDEetfT-sfe2bgqWU1SoFTc>